As the pandemic highly affected the fundamentals of hotel businesses, hoteliers are uncertain on how to move on with the hiring cycle due to the elevated costs involved in recruiting new hires. They are concerned with fees beyond a worker's salary, including opening job marketing, training, benefits, and more.
1. Understanding New Times
2. Identifying your Recruiting Plan
- Finding the right candidate
- Comprehensive Training
- Exciting Salary and Benefits
- The Right Tools for the Right Results
4. A Continuous Positive Transformation
5. Hiring In-House Versus Outsourcing Hotel Experts
- Filling in the position coverage or gaps as the hotel search to fill the position.
- Attaining a knowledgeable hotel team versus one hotel employee.
- Supporting your current hotel operations to succeed in your hotel's objectives.
- Already-trained and skilled at hotel systems, software, processes, and methods.
- Qualified teams who are ready to work for continuous successful results.
Explore Hotel Revenue Growth with RevOptimum.
Unlike hospitality management companies, RevOptimum exclusively focuses on hotel revenue management. Our experience of 30 years mastering revenue increase skills has helped grow substantial revenues for hotels across the industry. We are hotel revenue management strategists who know your field, set revenue planning goals, and use our industry leadership to boost your hotel revenues.
We’re here to work with your hotel one-on-one to build a revenue management plan that brings in more RevPAR. Contact one of our revenue growth experts to learn how you can reach your hotel revenue goals.
About the Author
Marisol Frothingham is a Hotel Business Expert with more than 20 years of experience in increasing hotel performance and revenue growth. Marisol is responsible for the successful development and implementation of RevOptimum’s strategic vision and global operations.